Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 2 of TE Sneak Peeks for April

Today is the second day of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions and the Baker's Dozen has lots to showcase. I'm sharing the à la carte image I illustrated for the Whimsical Wishes line in time for Mother's Day:


Inspired by the colours in this basic grey june bug paper, I coloured the image with copics and prismacolors and popped up and paper-pieced the cup and saucer. A little sponging, stitching and glitter....and I'm ready for Mother's Day!


Can't wait to see what these talented gals have cooked up...

Thanks for stopping by...
~Nancy

10 comments:

Taylor said...

So pretty, Nancy! The colors are so soothing and serene just like a cup of tea and you always rock the simple layout!

Karen Motz said...

This is beautiful Nancy!! The colours are so soft and feminine, and I love the bit of paper piecing on the image!!

Danni said...

Love this!! So pretty!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Nancy...I adore you girlie! This is a vision! LOVE the colors and papers!!! Another gorgeous set!!!

Rose said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and that stitched ribbon, beautiful work.

Regina Mangum said...

What a sweet and pretty card, Nancy! I love it!

Danielle L. said...

Nancy - you amaze me! Not only are you a fabulous illustrator you rock the card making!!! Fabulous card! :)

Karen Giron said...

Gorgeous!! Your little cup looks like fine china!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a beautiful card for mom!

Martin Evan said...

Thanks for a great reead