Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's TE Release Day for October!

Taylor's team has shown so many inspiring TE projects this week. I just need to find more time in my creative space to have something to share. So today I thought I'd link back to a card that inspired the sentiments in Moka Hope:



I still get time with my iMac and wacom tablet so there are lots of new Whimsical Wishes sets Taylor has in store for you! 




Time to check out what the Baker's Dozen has baked up for today:

  • Charmaine Ikach

  • Danielle Lounds

  • Jami Sibley

  • Jen Shults

  • Jodi Collins

  • Karen Giron

  • Karen Motz

  • Melissa Sauls

  • Melody Rupple

  • Nancy McKinney

  • Regina Mangum

  • Sankari Wegman

  • Taylor VanBruggen

  • Tori Wild

  • Wanda Guess



  • Thanks for stopping by...
    ~Nancy

    2 comments:

    Jen Shults said...

    this is just so lovely. i really like the papers you used and the what you did with the ribbon! Wonderful!

    Wanda G (stampcat) said...

    You are amazing! Thank you for designing all these fun stamps for us to play with! Have a great day!