Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TE Sneak Peeks for March!


I'm excited to be stamping again and playing along with the Baker's Dozen today with sneak peeks of the newest Mokas and other Whimsical Wishes stamp sets available later this week at Taylored Expressions. Taylor's team will be introducing Sir Henry, Princess Penelope and April. Some of you know I have a Henri of my own so I couldn't resist using his name! I have three cards to show and more on the way this week.

First up, here's Princess Penelope Moka...



I've used basic grey kissing booth 6 x 6 papers to paper piece her gown and crown and coloured her with copics and prismacolors. I'm so thrilled with the new Majestic Border and Royal Treatment crown dies! I've also recently discovered the No More Shims! embossing mat and what a difference it makes when embossing with TE impression plates. I used TE's Houndstooth/Damask Impression Plate to give texture to Penelope's background, which I framed using ovals and one of the Royal Treatment crown dies to match Penelope's hand mirror included in the set.

Here's a card pairing three of the Royal Treatment crowns in wool felt with a birthday sentiment from a set I haven't used in a while, Borderlicious. I've embossed the focal frame with the diamond side of TE's Spooky Impression Plate and lightly sponged it to bring out the impression.




And finally, here's April...a girlfriend who's all ears! I've coloured her with copics and prismacolors and popped her up in an egg frame I created using my Silhouette SD. If you have a Silhouette or Cameo and it's still in the box, GET IT OUT and play!!! I die cut the coordinating blossoms in wool felt using the adorable new Easter Basket dies and accented them with half pearls.




Since I won't be posting my Sir Henry card until later this week, I thought I'd show my inspiration. Here's my Henri in his helmet and visor! Sorry about the blur, but that's my life these days. Wish I had Karen Giron closer to me for some tips at capturing kids on the move. ;) And look who's all ears at the Toronto Zoo...there's inspiration everywhere!





Can't wait to see what Taylor and her team have cooked up today...



    Thanks for stopping by...
    ~Nancy

    24 comments:

    wendy said...

    amazing new sets! Congrat's ...I am in awe...love your cards too!

    Angie K. said...

    Love the new dies! AND love your cards! Thanks for sharing.

    Karen Giron said...

    More amazing goodies - wow! LOVE your Mokas and Penelope is just darling - I love how you put the crown over the die cut. Love the Easter egg die with April too! So cute, Nancy!

    Anita said...

    Such gorgeous creations Nancy.

    Jan Garber said...

    SO great to see how you get such constant inspiration and creativity! These sets are adorable! I like your choice of colors and use of the embossing dies, too!

    Miriam Prantner said...

    What wonderful cards! Love all the felt embellishments and dies. Thanks!

    Julie L. said...

    Your cards are fantastic! Love each of them!!!

    Julie L.
    jlearned at charter dot net

    Karen Day said...

    Penelope is so sweet in her little brocade dress! And the new dies are so perfect with her :o)

    Jen Shults said...

    goodness these are fantastic! I really like the crown card... those sentiments are fantastic!

    Cindi said...

    Stunning cards! Your colors and papers are so pretty! Great new stamps.

    Wanda G (stampcat) said...

    OOOOOOH! Love all your projects! Thanks for making cute things for us to stamp!

    Unknown said...

    Beautiful samples, Nancy! LOVE all of your new designs, especially the new Moka girls!

    Melody said...

    Wonderful cards! I love the new additions to the Moka line.

    Betty said...

    Great cards! Thanks for sharing!

    Jodi Collins said...

    I ADORE all of the Mokas and I think you are just AMAZING Nancy!!! LOVE your cards!!

    Unknown said...

    Super CUTE cards! Great pics of your inspiration! ;o)

    Mandy said...

    Very neat cards. I love them all and the stamps are great!

    Rosemary said...

    fabulous set of cards!!

    Amy Martin said...

    I love your cards. They are so bright and cheerful and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    Regina Mangum said...

    Wonderful, fabulous, and so CUTE, Nancy! I love this release and it's thanks to YOU! XOXO

    Vicki said...

    Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Which card is my fav? I love them ALL!

    CardsbyJo said...

    Love all these cards, not sure which is my favorite!

    joanieg said...

    Your cards are so cute as are your children! TFS and inspiring!

    Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

    How adorable! I LOVE how you used the crown dies, too! Too cute!