Saturday, October 6, 2012


Today I'm taking the Stamp n' Send Challenge #1: Sketch Some Sunshine and playing along with some of the TE team and friends celebrating Word Card Making Day. What's the Stamp n' Send Challenge? Well, I actually have to send a card! And this month's challenge encourages us to send some sunshine to a nursing home, hospital or someone in the armed services. To help out, I've used the fabulous sketch from our very own Baker's Dozen sketch-anista, Jen Schults!

Each week, there will be a new challenge in the Taylored Expressions Member Forum at Splitcoaststampers.com. For every card you make AND send you'll be entered into a prize drawing. Plus, for EVERY entry, you will be entered into a drawing for a Grand Prize package worth $100 to help you make more cards. Sounds good to me!

So here's my card for today. I love Jen's sketch the way it is, but for my project I left out a few layers. I made the sentiment from Peaceful Poinsettia my focal and had fun with the build-a-poinsettia images in the set and the coordinating dies. I created the mini tag using one of TE mini tag dies and stamped the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from the new WW petite set, Poinsettia Bouquet




For more inspiration on WCM Day, be sure to visit these talented ladies...

2 comments:

Jami said...

Nancy your card is really beautiful and it's a great take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Just lovely, Nancy! Love your layered poinsettia!