Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Taylored Expressions April Sneak Peek: Dies Make It Easy!


Today is the first day of TE sneak peeks for April and I'm playing along with images and dies I illustrated. I hear that From My Window sold out in a hurry last month, so I'm looking forward to seeing what Taylor's talented Baker's Dozen does with my sequel, A Glimpse Inside today. From My Window focuses on outdoor images seen from inside; A Glimpse Inside turns it around and shows what's happening inside! A new window and other coordinating dies are also part of this release and will be available (with all of the goodies featured this week) on Thursday morning at 8am PST. I've used the cat silhouette die and the "Thinking of You" sentiment from A Glimpse Inside in my first card:


The outdoor image is part of the From My Window set, coloured with copics and prismacolors. I paired this sweet cat with the Arched Window die


For my next card, I used the negative cut from my new Windy Tree die and stamped "Believe," also from From My Window. I'll be using images from A Glimpse Inside later this week.

My cards are simple, but I hope they inspire. 

8 comments:

Jami said...

These window sets and dies are such an awesome collection! Love the CAS look of both of your cards. That windy tree die looks so good in the negative!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I agree with Jami - the window tree negative cut out is fantastic! XO

Kerri said...

These are both so clean and pretty! Loving the negative of the tree~very creative!

Billie A said...

So darling and love the die reverse. Great look and idea. I love the cat and window scene. Wonderful work

Shannon White said...

Wow Nancy!! These are both Fabulous creations! I am really loving your Awesome window sets and the Fun dies too! Really love the negative die cut affect on your 2nd card too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Shelly said...

Your window collection is wonderful and easy to see why they sold out so quickly last month! Love your cards, Nancy, I love CAS and they definitely inspire me! Hugs!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

STUNNING! Love the negative use of the tree, and that cat is so darn cute. Love 'em both, Nancy!

Tammie Edgerton said...

OMGosh, Nancy...both of your cards are awesome! I love the simplicity of your window card and the cat is the perfect touch, but the use of negative Windy Tree die is brilliant!