Thursday, November 5, 2009

Celebrate Life today and everyday!



I hope you've seen what the TE Baker's Dozen has to share today...it's release day and they are featuring Celebrate Life, a new addition to the Whimsical Wishes line I design for Taylored Expressions. This set is not just for Autumn occasions-it has real potential for times for celebration and encouragement throughout the year. When Taylor was brainstorming the name for this set, I suggested "Celebrate Life" because for me autumn is both wonderful (the colours, the air, back-to-school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, birthdays,...) and a time when I remember people I've lost. I choose to celebrate their lives and mine too. Here's an Autumn Blessings card I created with this set using the pumpkin, pumpkin leaves and two sentiments from the set and gorgeous Indian Summer patterned paper:



4 comments:

Dana White said...

Nancy this is stunning I can't wait to see the entire set you designed! I also like how you celebrate those you lost & your life -

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous card, Nancy! I love this set you illustrated and can't wait to use it some more!

Karen Motz said...

I love this card Nancy!!! Celebrate Life is such a wonderful set...I can't stop putting it down!

Regan said...

Its totally GORGEOUS!