Sunday, November 1, 2009

Help Yourself...if you dare



This is my Halloween packaging using green, purple, orange and black for the UNITY Bro Challenge #7:



I used the penny candy store stamp from the August Kit of the Month (remember HAPPINESS) and had some fun with copics and googly eyes. I masked out the text from the sign and added my own...HELP YOURSELF if you dare to 'spooky-it-up' a little. The double-sided patterned paper is Basic Grey eerie reaper. I repurposed a clear box, which used to hold envelopes from Gina K; cut out the window from my patterned paper sleeve with the largest Spellbinders Labels Four die; and scored and wrapped so you can see the reverse green through the window. I couldn't decide if I liked the jellybean-filled 'trendy tubes' from Papertrey Inc. all decked out with ribbon on the necks or just simply plain so I have included pictures of both versions:



I also thought I'd show you how the tubes are standing in the box...I scored and folded a type of stand with 3 circles cut out with the smallest Coluzzle circle.

Thanks for looking! Be sure to check out some of the other entrees for Bro's challenge on SCS too.

~Nancy

No comments: