Thursday, May 14, 2009

Catching up

Before the weekend, I created several cards--yes, I feel like I'm stamping again!--but I didn't get a chance to post them here or link to the challenges. We celebrated my aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary, and of course, Mother's Day with my mom and my sisters. May 9th was also my sister's wedding anniversary. Her husband Michael passed away in 2007, but this day still is very special to her and I hope she had time to treasure some happy memories. So here are the cards...

Happy 50th Anniversary
I wanted to use touches of gold without being too traditional or going overboard. I found the sentiment on the internet and tweaked the words and layout in Adobe Illustrator.

I'm having trouble uploading multiple pictures in blogger without the post looking all jumbled, so my mother's and my sister's cards are separate posts.

Thanks for looking!
~Nancy

1 comment:

Christine said...

Your cards are beautiful!! You're after me on the blog hop this weekend. I'm all ready to go, hope you are too :o)