Monday, May 4, 2009

Loving this little Unity window

I had to play along with the first Unity anniversary challenge--hopefully I'll get to the other ones too. When I saw that the colour challenge was a combination of Kraft, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red and So Saffron, I immediately thought of the fabulous packaging they use at Unity and wanted to incorporate the window in my card.
Lots of 'nestabilities' frames and windows in this creation. The layout itself if pretty simple. I don't have 'ruby red' so I used some retired Riding Hood Red. I stamped the sentiment and balloon image from the Love in the Air set in Adirondack espresso ink and coloured with copics. I dusted the swirls and dots with the glitter from Stamping Bella and Nicky's favourite Sankura Quickie Glue Pen. I thought the Making Memories (Chloe's Closet) flower brads in the corners of the front panel were fairly close to Blue Bayou.
Thanks for looking!
~Nancy

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is soo much fun - Love it!
xXx

Anonymous said...

What a great idea with the Unity packaging! Gorgeous card!
~Chelsea