Friday, September 3, 2010

Celebrate Halloween!

Today’s the last day of sneak peaks for this release and you can now fill up your cart! I have two projects to show you first.



For my card, I couldn’t resist working with my witch from the Hangin' Out Wicked Wardrobe set again. Lots of paper-piecing here and colouring with copics too. I’ve used SU kiwi kiss and purely pomegranate cardstock, which I think is a yummy colour combo. The sentiment is just a portion of the ‘celebrate’ border in Borderlicious and I’ve reverse masked my Whimsical Wishes a la carté tree, used Take Note Die 2 to cut the shape, then sponged the edge with kiwi kiss ink. Wondering what that border is? It's a Silhouette cut file I created yesterday when I was playing. ;)


Next, I wanted to create a quick Halloween treat bag topper, so I used the cat with attitude in the set and a combination of nesties and TE Take Note Frame 1 to whip this up. Very quick and easy—I could actually make a class set of these without going bonkers!




Can’t wait to see what enticing goodies the Baker’s Dozen has for us today...


Thanks for stopping by!

~Nancy

8 comments:

Norma said...

SUPER SUPER!! Love the cards. OMG! which stamps to get? Hard decision LOL! Thanks for sharing.
pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Very cute and creative! Love the treat bag topper, super fun!

Jodi Collins said...

OK...my next project MUST incorporate that kitty! LOVE these Nancy!

Unknown said...

Oh that's adorable Nancy!! I love the kitty and the take note die on there is perfect!!

Regina Mangum said...

Oh Nancy, these are darling. I love what you did with the pole to make that spooky fence! XOXO

Karen Giron said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I need to get this set - it's already on my wish list. LOVE your cut file fence and that treat bag is adorable - love that cat!

Taylor said...

Super fun, Nancy! Love that spooky fence...now if I could just find a spare second to hook up my machine! :)

Karen Motz said...

These are fabulous!!! I love all the fun images you incorporated into one card!!!