Thursday, May 5, 2011

Release Day for May at Taylored Expressions!

Release day for May has arrived at Taylored Expressions and you can fill your carts with all of the goodies that Taylor and her team have teased you with this week! I have another card using Moka Jenn, her carriage from Bringing Home Baby and Karen's sweet Sunday sketch (SSSC114).




I've paper-pieced the buggy and coloured the rest of the image with copics and prismacolors with gamsol. I created masks with a sticky note for the carriage and right wheel and stamped with Momento tuxedo black. Because I ran out of adhesive when I was creating this card, I cranked the panels and smaller pieces through my Xyron. So when I added a little glamour dust, I got more than I wanted!! I'm hoping this gives a better closeup of Jenn and her baby buggy:




Indulge your cravings and check out this talent:
Charmaine Ikach,
Danielle Lounds,
Jackie Pedro,
Tori Wild,
Jami Sibley, and Guest Designer Amber Hight


Thanks for stopping by!
~Nancy

4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Isn't she just the cutest ever! LOVE how you paired sweet Jenn with the carriage and the papers are gorgeous! LOVE these Mokas!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Brilliant! Love how you put Jenn and the carriage together! Also...that color combo is divine! I love the Moka girls too!

Jackie Pedro said...

Nancy, the Moka Girls are my FAVE!!! LOVE how you paired Jenn with the buggy!!! Cute Cute Cute!!

Danni said...

This is just so adorable!!