Monday, December 15, 2008

Call Me for a Latte

I combined today's Bella sketch (BSC59) and MFT's Who's That Girl Challenge (MFTWTG14) to produce this card. This week's MFT featured set is "Call Me" - but, I don't have it. I played with the theme and the additional colour challenge: blue, brown and white. I've been holding on to this Wübē paper for a long time. Love it! The 'call me' challenge led me straight to it. I then created the telephone swirl and sentiment in Illustrator with my wacom tablet and pen. 'Lattebella' is stamped in Adirondack dye ink in espresso and coloured with copics. I've played a bit with the original sketch because I don't yet have oval nesties, so I used circles and lowered the horizontal strip to accommodate the larger image. No bling; just a little 'close to cocoa' sponging on the edges of some of the cardstock panels.

Stamps: lattebella, Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack dye ink in espresso; SU close to cocoa classic ink
Paper: Gina K 120lb Pure Luxury cardstock; SU chocolate chip, close to cocoa, soft sky (flat and textured), and tempting turquoise cardstock; Rhythm n Blues Waves, Wübē
Other: nestabilities circles/scallops; eyelet setter; eyelets from Magic Scraps; pop dots; computer, Illustrator and wacom tablet
Copics:

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the colour combon Nancy! Mmmmm...yummy latte. She has your hair colour, with extensions. LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your Bella and LOVE your banner!!! Char's banner rocks by the way, she LOVES it. Well done!