Monday, November 2, 2009

Hat in the wind

Here's my card for today's Mojo Monday sketch #111. I'm not sure how it came together...I looked through my Papertrey sets and found Made of Snow, which I've never inked up, and decided to build my little snowman to be reaching for his top hat blowing away in the wind. He's coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils with gamsol on Gina K pure luxury ivory cardstock.


Other details: Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly breezy freezy patterned paper; retired SU wild wasabi cardstock; basic grey opaline half pearls; SU soft sky ink (sponged around the edge of the image); Spellbinders Labels One and Circle nestabilities; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and D'Vine Swirl embossing folders

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you've made your snowman throw his hat! Pretty paper, too!

Melisa H.

Tonya Klar said...

Oh I like how you did the hat!! That gives your card such an amazing little punch. Beautiful card!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, love love LOVIN' that breezy freezy DP and your stitching. Beautiful card, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, this is adorable, and great Mojo card!