Thursday, June 7, 2012

Release Day at TE-Luggage Tag

It's release day at Taylored Expressions so Taylor and her team will have lots of inspiring projects today. I've created a simple luggage tag using several images from the Moka Karen petite set to show its versatility. Canadians might not seem to be outwardly patriotic at home but when travelling abroad they proudly wear their Canadian flag on their backpacks and luggage!


I stamped and masked Moka Karen and repeated the solid maple leaf as a border on one side, then used the CANADA stamp and outlined maple leaf on the other side together with lines and labels (name, address,...) I created on the computer. I cut the shape with my silhouette and adhered the two sides back to back to make a thicker tag. Here's the back...


Have a fabulous day!
~Nancy

1 comment:

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this luggage tag Nancy!!! Especially how you have the maple leaves behind her!!!