Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sparkle & Cheer-Day 2 of TE Sneak Peeks



Today Taylor and her Baker’s Dozen are bringing you sneak peeks of two new Whimsical Wishes sets, Winter Wonderland and Sparkle & Cheer. I’ve used my favourite image, the whimsical reindeer, from Sparkle & Cheer:



I designed the sentiments to mix and match and have combined ‘MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS’ and ‘BE FILLED’ to introduce my ‘Sparkle & CHEER’ sentiment shaker box. To work with the colours in the Basic Grey Jovial patterned paper, I used silver and gold seed beads in the shaker. I brought out my SU soft sky ink to sponge both the sentiment and focal image.



A little stitching, a little glitter...and another Christmas card done!

Enjoy today's sneak peeks...


· Charmaine Ikach

· Donna Baker

· Danielle Lounds

· Jackie Pedro

· Jami Sibley

· Jodi Collins

· Karen Giron

· Karen Motz

· Melissa Sauls

· Regina Mangum

· Sankari Wegman

· Tori Wild

· Taylor Van Bruggen


I'll have more Whimsical Wishes peeks again tomorrow. Thanks for looking...

~Nancy

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty love the colors thanks for sharing
www.melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Nancy! This is exquisite!!! LOOOOOOVE the colors and papers you have used and the shaker is an AMAZING idea! This is SO wonderful!!

Jess Willison said...

This is stunning! Love the colours and papers.

Donna Baker said...

Wow this is beautiful! Love the shaker idea!

Regina Mangum said...

Nancy, this is so rich and gorgeous and so chic! I LOVE the little frame and the stitching is perfect! XOXO

Sankari W. said...

WOWOWOW!!! Talk about Sparkle and Cheer!!! Your card is over the top sparkly and cheery!!! LOVE IT! The layout - the papers are simply fabulous! And love that stitching detail!!! Gorgeous GF!!!
hugs!

Sharon Harnist said...

Absolutely stunning set, Nancy -- I adore that reindeer!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wow, Nancy, this is STUNNING! Love it!

Melissa Sauls said...

Wowzers! What an absolute stunner my friend!! Feel free to send this card my way for the holidays. :)

Karen Giron said...

I am in LOVE with this new set - the reindeer is my fave and I love how you've silhouetted him on the white paper - it's gorgeous!

Karen Motz said...

SO beautiful Nancy!!!!!! OMG...that shaker box...deiightful, and all the black is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor said...

This is gorgeous, Nancy! I adore the little seed bead shaker sentiment!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, the shaker is wicked!