Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pink Blundstones!

I know the new set in the Whimsical Wishes line at Taylored Expressions is for 'real men' but don't overlook the possibilities for the blundstones. When Taylor asked for work boots, I couldn't resist--I've worn blunnies for close to 12 years, introduced them to my husband and even my kids have their own. Don't you think they look irresistible in fuchsia suede?! I created the "You've come a long way, Baby!' sentiment in Illustrator and printed on Gina K 120 lb. luxury cardstock before adding the boot and "kick back..." sentiment from the Boys Will Be Boys set.

I followed this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge and used my circle/scallop nestabilities, paper piercer, copics and layers of paper. I added the fuchsia pearls on every other scallop for a feminine touch. The designer paper is from the We R Memory Keepers Nonsense scrapbook pad.

Thanks for looking! Now go on out and get yourself a pair of Blunnies, or at least the stamp!! ; )

~Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, this is super cute, I love that new manly set!