Saturday, February 27, 2010

Go Canada!

It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement of these Winter Games and Canada's success. I created more images yesterday to celebrate and you'll see some of them on Dana's and Karen's blogs hopefully today.
I'm heading to Bellaland for Linda's copics class and Paula's prismacolours tomorrow and I thought I'd create a patriotic cup sleeve for the trip.


My Henri loves the card...I joked with Karen that this little guy seems to prefer his Tim's (Tim Hortons for anyone who doesn't have one on every corner in town) over Beaver Tails (which is a fried dough pastry hand stretched to resemble a beaver’s tail...and is so delicious!)


I was asked about the numbered kraft patterned paper I've used again for my card today. It's jillibean SOUP Soup Staples white stock. Enjoy your day and cheer on your team (even if its not Canada)!!

~Nancy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for the awesome download!
I have enjoyed the Olympics from start to finish and am sad to see them coming to an end! We did awesome! And I give you the gold for these images and the projects you did with them!!!!
Thanks
Diane Cooper
diane7@rogers.com

Jess Willison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Willison said...

Nancy - these cards and images are so adorable! Are you making the other (that Karen & Dana have) available to others??

Thanks so much for the patriotic images, here is a card I created with them: http://farmfreshdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/go-canada.html

GO CANADA!

Dana White said...

Nancy these are great and thanks for sending me the images - you know I have the fever & am always wearing something with Canada on it! Hope you enjoyed the classes - wish I could have gone!

jjcreations said...

Thanks for the freebie - I put it on my blog immediately. This project is fantastic too. Go Canada!!!

jjcreations said...

I'm looking for an e-mail address for you where I can ask for the Canadian images that you've created. Are you selling them someplace! I love the little hat and mittens I saw on one of Karen's cards at Paper Playhouse and I love this little beaver too. Thanks, Joan

Shelley Merk said...

Your cards and projects are beautiful. I found some of your images at Paper Playhouse as well. She mentioned that you would email the files. Our family has been glued to all the sports events of the Olympics. I would love to make some cards using your images. My email is merksrus@accesscomm.ca

Go Canada Go! 5 minutes and counting!

Shelley

Maureen said...

Hi Nancy, I've discovered your blog through Karen Motz. She said we could email you for your Olympic images...including the red mittens and toque. My email is moeplut@shaw.ca

thanks!! These are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I would love the other downloads, gloves and touque rock! Unfortunately I couldn't make a card as I had eye surgery on Thursday so I am missing out on tons of great stuff to make. But yours rocked and that is why we won, I told Karen and Dana it was all you guys!!!

Jess Willison said...

I'd LOVE to get my hands on these new images!

My email is jesswillison795@gmail.com


Thanks so much!