Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Simple joy

I'm finally getting time to create. Actually, I'm creating lots for Taylored Expressions but I don't get to share until release day...which is going to be amazing in March. Whimsical Wishes, the stamp line I illustrate, is celebrating one year!!! I'd love to know which is your favourite set or image so far. I check Splitcoast for what people are doing with my images, but I'd love to see more!

Today my card is a simple layout I tend to fall back on. Just simple. A small joy...


DETAILS
Stamps: PTI Turning a New Leaf and Handwritten Notes; Paper: My Mind's Eye just Dreamy2 Dazzling "Girls Only" Girly Girl/Lipstick Paper (now that's a mouthful!), PTI berry sorbet and rustic white cardstock, SU really red cardstock distressed with Cranberry Crisp ink; Ink: PTI berry sorbet, chamomile and spring moss, SU Cranberry Crisp; Accessories: PTI cream fine ribbon, buttons and rustic thread.

No comments: