Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Monsters in my backyard!

Yes, that's right...I have little monsters 'reeking' havoc in my backyard. I'm not talking about my kids. There's a skunk out there and my dog has had a too-close encounter. She didn't actually get skunked but has a faint musky odour probably from rolling in stink—why do dog's do that? Anyway, this and the red squirrel who torments me out my window as I work have inspired some new images and cheeky sentiments. I just posted them in my Etsy shop. I created the sentiments to fit with the QuicKutz speech bubbles die I picked up yesterday and made this card for a birthday I'm sure to forget...

Here's a peek at the complete set at CheekyDIGs:

Thanks for looking! I'd love to hear what you think of my backyard monsters and my little Etsy shop.

~Nancy

3 comments:

Norma said...

Super cute card. The monsters are so cute:)

Jodi Collins said...

ACK!! Nancy! This is SOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE these monsters!

Anonymous said...

Why do dogs feel compelled to roll in smelly ick? Especially right after a bath? Not so funny. Anyway I love your little monsters. Ok, now I've been to your shop and you are amazing. I see more than the monsters coming home to live on my hard drive. Found you through SCS. Thank you!
~Robin