Thursday, November 8, 2012

Taylored Expressions November Release Day




Today's Release Day at Taylored Expressions for November! The Baker's Dozen is back with more inspiration tomorrow too, but you can now purchase all of the new products in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page to find out how you can get the Crafty Expressions stamp set for free! 

I have two cards to show you using the new Mega Leaves Dies. They really are just slightly different variations on the same simple layout and fall colour theme. 


First up, I cut three leaves in a 'falling' pattern to create frames and placed cardstock I liberally inked up with distress inks behind. I added the random stitched lines to add to the 'falling' theme. The sentiment "Thank you so much" is from the Whimsical Wishes set Falling for YouBoth current and new Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients monthly kit club subscriber can still purchase the exclusive Falling For You stamp set at 50% off now through November 10th!




Although I prefer the first card, I thought I'd show you this one too. I cut the leaves out of felt and stitched the veins. Again, the sentiment is from Falling for You.
After yesterday's sneak peeks, I can't wait to see what the TE Baker's Dozen and friends have created for today. 

Thanks for stopping by...
~Nancy

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your card designs! These are beautiful!

Jen Shults said...

This is GORGEOUS Nancy!!! I love the cutouts and the wonderful shading of the leaves!!