Friday, November 9, 2012

TE October Release Spotlight Day


Today Taylor and her team have more inspiration using stamps and products that are now available to purchase in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store. Here's my first card...




I've had so much fun working with Spectacular! and the Spectacles Dies! I created a mini eyeglasses case using my Silhouette and then stamped eyeglasses from Spectacular! and the sentiment "Be Unique" from Glasses & 'Staches on the front flap. 



I've tucked a set of eyeglasses cut with the one of the large Spectacles dies and attached it with twine and a bead to my card. I'm thinking a little piece of velcro to close the eyeglasses case might be better than the ribbonnext time. 

Next, I love these little sentiments in Many Minis-Occasions. They're perfect for the Mini Tags Dies but they stand wonderfully on their own... 


I've used the negative after cutting clouds with the Cloud Duo Dies out of my notecard front, then stamped one of the sentiments in the space behind the smaller cloud and added cheery patterned paper in the other space. My good friend recently lost her brother and I've given her a card, but I want her to know I am still thinking of her every day and a little note seems right.

Finally, I HAD to use the "handknit by" tag from the Totally Tags-Handmade set... 



I've coloured the ball of wool a similar deep teal colour to the knitted cowl I made for my sister. These Handmade Charms are so adorable and I've CASEd the idea for my ball of wool charm right from Baker's Dozen member, Shelly Mercado.

For more inspiration, check out what the TE team has to show today... 


Thanks for stopping by...

~Nancy

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

These are awesome Nancy! I love the cutouts you made with the clouds!

Karen Motz said...

The glasses case is darling Nancy and I love the negative space for the clouds!!