Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, TE!

Just one more week of summer holidays before school starts! My family has kept me so busy that I haven't had any crafting time. I hope to squeeze some in this week after full days at Ontario Place and Canada's Wonderland, but the kids will probably be putting me to bed! 

I wanted to wish Taylored Expressions a very happy 3rd birthday and certainly won't miss all of the inspiring creations we're sure to see this week from the Baker's Dozen! 


Just for fun, here are some Whimsical Wishes cards I've posted before to celebrate...





Have a cupcake-filled day!
~Nancy

1 comment:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Nancy,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website:
Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com