Thursday, August 4, 2011

Release Day for August at Taylored Expressions!

It's release day and everything you've seen this week is now available at Taylored Expressions. Visit Taylor's blog for all of the details. I have a few more cards to share using two of the Whimsical Wishes sets I illustrated for this release: Joy to the Word and Embrace Beauty. I haven't even had a chance to ink up Moka Jane yet and her groovy boots inspired by Melissa's so I'll have more to share next week!

I'll start with my favourite, a paper-pieced angel with birds perched on her outstretched arms...


I stamped her on Gina K pure luxury cardstock and coloured her hair, wings, halo and birds with copics, then stamped her again on patterned paper.

Here's a quick one for colouring. I stamped the bold dragonfly image and loaded the copic colour on. The coordinating background image is from Discover Your Wings stamped in Memento tuxedo black.


And finally, here's the bold butterfly stamped with versafine on patterned paper and dusted with glamour dust.


Enjoy the last day of sneak peeks for this release!

Thanks for stopping by...
~Nancy

2 comments:

Danni said...

These are all just gorgeous!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Nancy, these are just GORGEOUS!