Monday, October 26, 2009

a colour twist

The twist for the Viva la Verve! October Week 2 {10/9/09} challenge was to avoid orange and brown so I stuck with the Golly by Jolly papers and printed the Verve digi image (available as a freebie last week) in black so I wouldn't be tempted! I used the wrong paper for copics so they bled-I'm telling myself that my mittens are just fuzzy and more cozy this way. What I do like is the same PTI rustic thread I used on the buttons as string for the mittens and the pink rolling hills in place of the horizontal panel.

3 comments:

Dawn Cosgrove said...

This card is SO cute! Love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute I am just loving your beautiful creations!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow - what a beautiful card. I just love the paper and colors you chose.